MAP FinTech is a trusted technology provider to the financial services industry that specialises in transaction reporting solutions across a number of complex and challenging EU Directives and international regulations such as MiFID, EMIR, REMIT, Dodd-Frank, MiFID II / MiFIR and SFTR.
Our “Polaris” Reporting Hub Platform successfully accommodates transaction-reporting requirements across a number of different jurisdictions including the EU, UK FCA, Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
To that effect, Polaris is integrated with a number of ESMA-approved and International Trade Repositories (TRs), Approved Reporting Mechanisms (ARMs) and Registered Reporting Mechanisms (RRMs).
On top of Transaction Reporting, MAP FinTech has developed a series of innovative regulatory reporting solutions on FATCA and CRS and integrated ‘Polaris’ with a number of international tax authorities, removing the connectivity hassle so often faced by reporting members.
MAP FinTech offers:
- A one-stop regulatory reporting hub that satisfies a wide range of regulatory reporting needs across jurisdictions;
- Flexibility to change across institutions, geographies and jurisdictions without systems re-engineering, which reduces implementation times;
- Extremely competitive pricing;
- Flexible solutions that can be tailor-made to all client needs;
- Fully automated regulatory reporting, and;
- Error free reporting backed by an expert professional Compliance Team.