MAP FinTech is a leading award-winning global regulatory technology provider for the financial services industry, specialising in reporting solutions arising from the requirements of a number of complex and challenging international regulations such as EMIR, MiFID II/MiFIR, ASIC, MAS, SFTR, FATCA, DAC6 and CRS. MAP FinTech also provides innovative and comprehensive solutions for Best Execution Monitoring, RTS 27/28 reporting, KYC & AML Transaction Monitoring, Trade Surveillance (Market Abuse), and eKYC (Screening, eIDV, Document Authentication).
MAP FinTech, has been one of the First providers in Europe to have reported under European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) with billions of transactions successfully reported thus far since February 2014.
We currently serve over 200 B2B global clients and have been recognised as having the Best RegTech Reporting Solution at the 2022 Ultimate FinTech Awards. MAP FinTech was also awarded at the RegTech Insight Awards Europe as having the Best Solution for EMIR in 2022 and the Best Innovative Technology for Regulatory in 2021. Additionally, MAP FinTech has been recognised as having the Best RegTech Reporting Solution for 2019 and 2021 by Finance Magnates London and named as one of the 100 most innovative RegTech companies in the world for the 3rd consecutive year by RegTech Analyst.
Our team’s combined expertise underpins our company’s success in providing targeted solutions and in addressing the regulatory reporting needs of our clients across a diverse regulatory landscape. Our team’s integrity and commitment to excellence, creativity and innovation, have convinced our partners to place their trust in us.
MAP FinTech offers:
- A one-stop shop for regulatory reporting solutions satisfying a wide range of regulatory reporting needs across jurisdictions;
- Flexibility to change across institutions, geographies and jurisdictions without systems re-engineering, which reduces implementation times;
- Extremely competitive pricing;
- Flexible solutions that can be tailor-made to all client needs;
- Fully automated regulatory reporting, and;
- Error-free reporting backed by an expert regulatory compliance team.