Financial Advisors are constantly faced with increased regulatory developments on matters such as remuneration, conflicts of interests, best execution, suitability assessment, inducements and conduct of business. These developments affect how financial advisors work and continue to shape the industry’s standards and best practices. Based on our extensive experience and multidisciplinary personnel, MAP S.Platis has a deep understanding of a financial advisor’s business operations and applicable regulations, enabling us to assist financial advisors overcome any regulatory changes and challenges by offering them unique solutions. Our extensive experience in regulatory and technical issues in relation to investment advice and investment and/or insurance products allow us to help financial advisors maximize long-term value for their clients and improve their business performance.
Our services include, among others, the following:
- Preparation and submission of the application file before CySECin accordance with current regulatory requirements for receiving an Investment Firm authorisation and license;
- Compliance advisory in the form of Q&As, health checks, consultation and outsourcing of your compliance function;
- Analysis and identification of conflicts of interest circumstances and assistance to put relevant measures in place to mitigate any conflicts of interest;
- Design of policies on matters such as remuneration, conflicts of interest and best execution;
- Analysis of remuneration and inducement practices and assistance in forming compliant and practical remuneration and/or inducement policies that work, taking into account the industry’s characteristics and best practices;
- Prepare applications, notifications and other updates to CySEC;
- Design of a tailored Assessment of Suitability Questionnaire;
- Guidance for prudent marketing practices;
- Internal procedures updating;
- Comprehensive Internal Audit services;
- Provision of comprehensive legal, accounting and auditing support, and;
- Locating qualified personnel and providing necessary training to employees.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.