Financial institutions are increasingly reliant on digital systems and Information Communication Technologies (ICT) as part of their services’ toolkit.
Similarly, cyber risk is evolving bringing with it serious ramifications to institutions, their clients, and the financial system as a whole.
Our Group recognises our clients’ increasing need to secure their technology environment and information assets and improve their resilience against operational disruptions and cyber threats.
We are proud to introduce Quadprime, our Group’s new specialised Security and Resilience advisory company.
Quadprime is an independent advisory company that provides Risk, Security and Operational Resilience services aimed at helping organisations proactively plan to prevent adverse events and protect and restore their value.
Quadprime works with an organisation’s leadership to help it protect its operations, people, and assets by managing risks and responding to disruptive events such as crises and emergencies.
Our clients seek our services when looking for bespoke information security, cyber resilience solutions, security risk health checks, and sustainable personal data protection compliance. Additionally, they turn to Quadprime when they are not certain whether their controls are sufficient to protect their value, or they need to test their operational resilience capability.
We work across a range of sectors and organisation types, focusing primarily on financial firms, critical infrastructure organisations, essential service operators, healthcare providers, telecommunication companies, corporate service providers, and firms involved in education, pharmaceuticals, and law.
Quadprime’s services and solutions include:
- Compliance assessments, and certification preparation where appropriate, against standards, frameworks, and directives (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 22301, SOC 2, PSD2)
- Security operations consultancy
- A one-stop shop for GDPR compliance, audits, and training with broad expertise in Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) and data breach incidents
- Operational resilience maturity assessments and business continuity scenarios testing
- Dynamic risk management programmes
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Data Protection Officer (DPO) support and Risk Manager as a service
For more information, please visit our website or, if you prefer to speak with a Quadprime consultant directly, you can do so via phone at +357 2226 0032 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to visit Quadprime