MAP S.Platis offers challenging employment opportunities that aim to fulfill the highest standards of your professional development. If you feel that you have the right professional background and academic qualifications to help you succeed within our company, we are keen to hear from you.
Career Development and Profile Building
MAP S.Platis is a leader in the field of Financial Services Advisory, offering unique and pioneering services in regulation consulting, licensing, auditing, taxation, executive training, systems audit, corporate, legal and more. By working with the MAP S.Platis team, you will be presented with unique and excellent professional growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding and dynamic sector, alongside experienced researchers and consultants that assist a highly reputable local and foreign client base.
Training and Personal Development
Besides having the chance to receive on-the-job training from our experienced consultants and managers, extensive training shall be provided via our specialized MAP S.Platis Training courses.
Employment in our organization offers a great opportunity for training and career development, as well as competitive remuneration that includes a 13th Salary, Health Plan, Provident Fund and Bonus Plan.
- Before applying, candidates are strongly advised to review the job vacancy’s requirements;
- Vacancies are available only for work-permit holders (EU citizens);
- Applications that do not meet the job vacancy’s requirements shall not be replied to, and;
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- IT Business Analyst – Regulatory Technology (Limassol) Read more
- IT Specialist (Nicosia – N040319) Read more
- Assistant Consultant – Internal Audit (Limassol – L030219) Read more
- Reception Coordination Officer for Asylum Support Office (Kofinou, Cyprus – MGR020219) Read more
- Regulatory Analyst – Financial Technology (L010219) Read more
- Senior Software Developers / Financial Technology (Cyprus and Athens) Read more
- Operations Assistants for Asylum Support Office (Cyprus – MGR051118) Read more
- Social workers for Asylum Support Office (Cyprus – MGR041118) Read more
- Security Assistants for Asylum Support Office (Cyprus – MGR031118) Read more
- Registration Assistants for Asylum Support Office (Cyprus – MGR021118) Read more
- Caseworkers for Asylum Support Office (Cyprus – MGR011118) Read more
- Group Chief Legal Officer – (LN011018) Read more
- Assistant Consultant – Regulatory Compliance (Limassol – L011018) Read more