Last month, the European Parliament and the EU Council published Directive (EU) 2021/338, amending MiFID II to help recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The Directive is coined by industry circles as the MiFID II ‘Quick-Fix’ Directive.
The measures primarily consist of certain amendments to the requirements, relating to product governance, client information and best execution requirements (RTS 27 relief).
Member States are expected to adopt and publish by 28 November 2021 the laws, regulations and administrative provisions necessary to comply with the MiFID II ‘Quick-Fix’ Directive.
The measures introduced by MiFID II ‘Quick-Fix’ Directive shall apply from 28 February 2022.
How can MAP S.Platis assist you?
Our team of experts can offer you the following services:
- Advice on policies, controls and procedures relevant to product governance;
- Develop a tailored and practical action plan for compliance;
- Update existing policies and procedures;
- Provide answers to queries (Q&A service);
- Undertake a health-check on existing policies procedures to ensure compliance.
Contact us for more information on how we may assist you.