EU forthcoming legislation and related requirements on transaction reporting. An overview of EMIR Revised Technical Standards, new EMIR proposal and MiFID II/MiFIR reporting challenges.
- Town: Limassol
- Venue: Crowne Plaza, Promachon Eleftherias 2, Limassol, 4013
- Date: Tuesday, 24th October 2017
- Time: 08:30 – 11:30
The upcoming EMIR Revised Technical Standards and MiFID II/MiFIR EU regulatory framework impose significant challenges on Financial Institutions for achieving compliance, as transaction reporting requirements become even more complex and demanding in terms of resources.
During the event, MAP FinTech delegates will brief participants for the upcoming requirements and challenges related to transaction reporting and will present how Reg-Tech solutions could help overcome any challenges and achieve compliance in a cost efficient manner.
The Chairwoman of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, Ms Demetra Kalogerou, will honour the event with her presence and opening speech.
- Opening speech by CySEC’s Chairwoman, Ms Demetra Kalogerou
- Briefing on EMIR new RTS entering into force on November 1st, 2017
- Briefing on new EMIR proposal
- Post-trade Transaction reporting requirements under MiFIR, entering into force on January 3rd, 2018
- Connectivity to Trade Repositories, Approved Reporting Mechanisms and National Competent Authorities
- How Reg-Tech can help
- 08:30 – 09:00: Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 09:00 – 09:15: Opening speech by CySEC’s Chairwoman, Ms Demetra Kalogerou
- 09:15 – 10:30: EMIR and MiFIR transaction reporting requirements
- 10:30 – 10:45: Coffee Break
- 10:45 – 11:15: MAP FinTech Solution for automated reporting
- 11:15 – 11:30: Discussion
Participation and breakfast are complimentary.
If you wish to register for this event please follow this link