Following the recent transposition of AMLD V into Cyprus Law which brings into scope providers offering services related to crypto-assets, and the subsequent issuance of CySEC’s relevant Directive and Policy Statement, MAP S.Platis is proud to announce a free live webinar session where our expert consultants and associate will be discussing this popular new topic.
Specifically, the live webinar will provide participants, among others, with an overview of the new regulatory framework in Cyprus and the EU with respect to Crypto-Asset Service Providers (CASPs), the CySEC registration process, important issues that CASPs should be aware of as well as which technologies and solutions CASPs can use to comply with the relevant AML requirements and meet CySEC’s expectations.
Time: 14:30 (EEST)
Speakers & Agenda:
|Demetris Taxitaris, Chief Executive Officer, MAP S.Platis Group
• Welcome Speech
|Alexandros Constantinou, Director of Compliance Services, MAP S.Platis
• What activity is brought into the scope of the new CY CASP law
• Who should register with CySEC as CASP
• Who can offer CASP service in Cyprus
• What obligations CASPs have – AML specific
• What are the advantages to register a CASP in CY
|Herodotos Michael, Head of Financial Services Registration Department, MAP S.Platis
• What is the procedure to register a CASP
• What are the minimum requirements a CASP needs to have in place to secure a registration with CySEC
|Theodosis Mouzouris, Managing Partner, Electi Consulting
• Technologies that CASPs can use to comply and prevent AML such as chain analysis. Risks and limitations of such technologies.
||Jonathan Greenstein, Associate Director at Complyport|