Further to the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) announcement on Friday the 3rd of February 2012, about the granting of SEVEN CySEC Investment Firm Licenses during the months December 2011 and January 2012, the Financial Services Advisory Teams of MAP S.Platis are very pleased to announce that SIX of these licenses have been promoted and/or consulted by the awarded teams of MAP S.Platis!
In this respect, we congratulate our clients:
- Blackwell Global Investments (Cyprus) Ltd for receiving their CIF License Number 159/11
- Leverate Financial Services Ltd (former Pim Prime Investments Ltd) for receiving their CIF License Number 160/11
- Depaho Ltd for receiving their CIF License Number 161/11 bringing the number of licenses obtained via the promotion and/or consulting, advising and guidance of MAP S.Platis to 19 CIFs during 2011 (representing 61% of all licenses issued during the year)!
- NBI Investments Ltd for receiving the first 2012 CySEC Investment Firm License: CIF License Number 162/12
- FT World Ltd – part of the investment banking Group Saxo Bank A/S – for receiving their CIF License Number 163/12
- Indication Investments Ltd for receiving their CIF License Number 164/12 at 31 January 2012, bringing the licenses obtained via the promotion and/or consulting, advising and guidance of MAP S.Platis during the months of December-January to 85% overall!
This continuing success, of the globally-awarded teams of MAP S.Platis, to consistently turn one after another application into a success, explains why MAP S.Platis maintains the leading position in this area and verifies its commitment for continuing to provide high quality support to the sector.
In this, we would like to thank our clients and their hard-working teams for their valuable cooperation with our Financial Services Registration Department and for trusting and following our tested solutions and application methods and procedures which, among others, led to these successes.
We wish our clients and the sector a profitable 2012!