As a sign that Cyprus has managed to overcome to a large degree the effects of the financial crisis which hit its banking sector in March this year and led to the forced restructuring of two of its main banks, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has issued TEN new Cyprus Investment Firm licenses in the third quarter of 2013, compared to SEVEN new such licenses in the third quarter of 2012.
Out of these, SIX have been consulted and promoted by the awarded financial services advisory teams of MAP S.Platis, representing a share of 60% for the Region’s largest and strongest financial services consulting team!
In this respect, we would like to congratulate our clients for receiving their licenses and wish them a profitable and successful operation:
- YTF Trade Limited, CIF License Number 206/13, active in the retail Forex field
- Rodeler Limited, CIF License Number 207/13, active in the Binary Options’ field under the brand OptionsZone
- SN Financials Ltd, CIF License Number 208/13, active in the retail Forex field
- Cbay Financials Ltd, CIF License Number 211/13, active in the Binary Options’ field under the brand 24Options
- T.B.S.F. Best Strategy Finance Ltd, CIF License Number 213/13, active in the Binary Options’ field under the brand Cedar Finance
- Growell Capital Limited, CIF License Number 214/13, active in the Retail Forex field
With these licenses, we are proud to confirm that the number of licenses obtained via the consulting, advising and guidance of MAP S.Platis amount to SEVENTY THREE Investment Firm licenses issued under MiFID in Cyprus, which represents 58% of all CySEC licenses issued under MiFID!
The continuing success of the globally-awarded teams of MAP S.Platis, in consistently turning one after another application into a success, explains why MAP S.Platis remains the leader in this area and guarantees its commitment to the sector in providing high quality support.