MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Office Executive / Personal Assistant at its Limassol offices. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the Group Chairman.
- Answering phone calls, managing and maintaining the Group’s Chairman calendar and correspondence.
- Managing agendas / making travel arrangements / organising visas and accommodation / arranging appointments, etc.
- Being able to troubleshoot any issues that may rise at any time of the day.
- Taking on some of the Group’s Chairman responsibilities and working more closely with management and Board.
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence (e-mails, letters, packages, etc.).
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive in the office.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments on behalf of Management and Board.
- Creating and updating several reports and keeping proper records related to personnel, financial and other data.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs and handling the petty cash.
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
- A minimum of 3 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Professional attitude and appearance and a customer service approach.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Secretarial studies diploma will be considered as an advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Medical coverage
- Provident Fund
- Performance oriented and rewarding company culture
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer