MAP S.Platis helps you obtain an EU Banking license in Cyprus, a Cyprus Investment Firm License from CySEC or an EU Investment Firm License from any other EU Authority.
MAP S.Platis is the leader in the field of registration of EU Investment Firms (IF) including Forex Brokers and Market Makers, and Cyprus Banks. With a team of 65 expert financial services consultants and advisors, since the implementation of the new legal framework, MiFID (November 2007).
MAP S.Platis has succeeded in registering as a promoter/ consultant over 60% of the Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF) registered under MiFID so far and succeeded in extending the license of a number of existing CIFs (NB: extending the license involves a procedure similar to a new registration, as regards procedures and manuals).
Due to our specialization, long and specific experience in the field, the registration process for all these CIFs took minimum time after the submission of the respective application files.
Our services include:
- Consulting on the form of a financial group’s presence in Cyprus and the rest of the EU (IF, CIF, Investment Branch or other, depending on the Client’s needs)
- Advisory support towards authorisation and registration of an EU Investment Firm or a Cypriot Banking Institution
- Preparation of the Application File in accordance with current regulatory requirements, to include, among others:
- design and build the IF structure, and based on your needs (in a way that it shall be cost-efficient)
- prepare a custom-built Operations Manual, in the most efficient manner, and based on your needs,
- prepare the Anti-Money Laundering Manual (AML) and the Know Your Client (KYC) policies, in the most efficient manner and based on your needs,
- prepare the business plan
- complete the application form to be submitted to the relevant EU regulatory authority
- review the questionnaires of the shareholders, directors and heads of departments of the proposed IF
- locate qualified executive and non-executive directors (if needed)
- complete the relevant checklists
- prepare necessary justifications to be submitted to the relevant EU regulatory authority, as applicable
- prepare the letter(s) to accompany the application, in the events that any exceptions may be requested, as applicable
- guide you in providing all the necessary documentation and certificates
- answer to any relevant questions concerning the application process
- undertake to be responding, on your behalf, to the Authority’s queries, and suggestions relating to the application.
- CIF/IF/Bank registration after the authorisation
- Locating qualified Directors and personnel for an/a CIF/IF/Bank
- Full legal, accounting and auditing support of an/a CIF/IF/Bank
Learn more about CIF registration under MiFID
- Criteria for a Successful Application
- Investment Services
- Financial Instruments
- Ancillary Services
- Initial Capital
For more information please feel free to contact us.