MAP FinTech is a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry based in Cyprus and part of MAP S.Platis Group. The Company specialises on Regulatory Technology having clients and associates worldwide. The Company is seeking to recruit Software Developers for its offices in Athens and Thessaloniki, from graduate to senior levels. By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidates will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced technology specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Develop and maintain components of our specialized RegTech Polaris platform.
- Participate in various other software projects according to the business needs.
- Research and development of new innovative technologies.
- Work closely with system analysts and regulatory compliance experts.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field.
- Previous experience with
- Databases and SQL
Other Desired Experience (at least 3 of the below for a senior role):
- Linux systems
- RESTful web services
- Version Control Systems (git or svn)
- Shell scripting (bash)
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Big data
- A competitive remuneration package
- A rewarding company culture and highly motivated environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
MAP FinTech is an equal opportunities employer