MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire Security Assistants for the Asylum Support Office in all cities of Cyprus.
The successful candidates will work for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Supporting the project planning
- Implementing and assessing tasks in the field of security
- Supporting the day-to-day coordination of security related tasks
- Corresponding on a daily basis with EASO staff and contracted suppliers regarding security service matters under instructions and supervision of relevant EASO representatives
- Supporting document management by archiving electronically and manually all security related documents
- Keeping records and managing databases for security related issues
- Carrying out logistical arrangements in cooperation with EASO Headquarters for shipping and receiving security equipment and other necessary material to the EASO Asylum Support Teams
- Maintaining inventory and managing security related assets in the office
- Undertaking security assessments of premises operated by EASO
- Running errands in and around the reception centre and other sites as necessary
- Drafting reports and process data from the field related to security
- Providing regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges
- Performing any other tasks in the interest of the service
- Relevant academic background will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and in English (both oral and written).
- Experience in a similar role for at least 3 years.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer