MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Economist. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- To conduct research and analyse economic data including macroeconomic, statistical and financial data.
- To conduct surveys, collect and analyse data using statistical models and techniques.
- To write articles for publication in Greek and English in the media (business magazines, journals, the web, etc).
- To evaluate quantitative data and assist in economic decisions.
- To review and analyse economic data in order to prepare reports, tables and charts to present detailed results of research findings and conclusions.
- Be up to date on economic changes and interpret market trends.
- Assist in secondary research.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to review data, observe patterns and draw logical conclusions.
- Strong organisational, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Communicating effectively, in both Greek and English, and have strong listening and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and being able to solve complex problems.
- Detail oriented, paying attention to details and able to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent writing skills in order to be able to present findings clearly.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Strong maths skills and understanding of statistic principles and other advanced topics.
- Computer literacy.
- Master’s degree in Economics from a reputable university is a must.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) would be considered an advantage.
- Any research and/or report writing experience.
- Excellent Greek and English, both writing and speaking (native level).
- Proven research work or article writing would be considered an advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Medical coverage
- Provident Fund
- Performance oriented and rewarding company culture
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer