MAP FinTech is a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry and is specialised on regulatory reporting, with clients and associates worldwide also part of MAP S.Platis Group. The Company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Analyst to join either its Limassol or Nicosia offices. By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of the Operations department and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Reply and provide guidance to compliance/regulatory related enquires of clients and support internal enquiries on compliance/regulatory matters such as EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, RTS 27, RTS 28, Best Execution, CRS, FATCA.
- Review, analyse and provide guidance on new regulatory developments.
- Provide input to the Software Development team regarding reporting of new financial instruments and the nature of transactions.
- Participate in meetings with prospective clients, analyse and understand trading models, financial instruments nature and their respective contracts and any other compliance aspect related to regulatory reporting requirements.
- Communicate with the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission and other local and EU authorities.
- Draft articles related to regulatory and financial matters for marketing purposes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- ACA/ACCA/CFA or Master’s degree in a related field would be considered as an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial services sector in a similar role.
- CySEC certificate for the provision of investment services would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written.
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the financial sector will be considered an advantage.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Fit into the Group’s culture and be motivated and committed.
- Adapt to changing circumstances and prioritise and organise tasks and resources.
- Work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Communicate and collaborate efficiently and effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Apply strong liaison and negotiation skills within and outside the Group.
- A competitive remuneration package, including discretionary performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All job applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates for this position will be contacted.
MAP FinTech is an equal opportunities employer.