MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire Registration Assistants for the Asylum Support Office in all cities of Cyprus.
The successful candidates will work for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Supporting the processing of international protection applications by third country nationals.
- Following up certain tasks related to the relevant detailed Standard Operating Procedures under the supervision of the Cypriot Asylum Service.
- Implementing data entries and /registrations of asylum claims into the Asylum Database.
- Taking fingerprints as part of the registration of the asylum claims into the Asylum Database.
- Managing several documents including scanning and archiving.
- Uploading scanned documents on the Asylum Database on a regular basis and keeping up-to-date records.
- Supporting the daily as well as the long term planning of registrations and interviews.
- Acting as the focal point and liaison person for registrations and overall planning of interviews.
- Providing regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges.
- Performing any other tasks in the interest of the service and which are relevant for the specific role.
- Relevant academic background will be considered as an advantage.
- Demonstrated relevant previous experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and in English (both oral and written).
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications.
- Excellent intercultural and interdisciplinary communication skills.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer