MGR Human Resources Ltd is a leading, licensed private employment agency and a member of MAP S.Platis Group. We are looking to hire Operations Assistants for the Asylum Support Office in all cities of Cyprus.
The successful candidates will work for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU Regulatory Agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support Member States whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Providing direct operational support to EASO staff
- Organising the daily planning of operations
- Following-up daily implementation and providing first solutions and information to the EASO Field Support Officer and the Field Coordinator
- Providing support in contract management
- Liaising and networking with internal and external stakeholders
- Compiling daily and weekly statistics and reports and providing inputs for briefing requests
- Managing documents and providing logistics support
- Providing regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges
- Performing any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
- University degree is preferred and would be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in relevant tasks will be considered as an advantage
- Very good understanding of the Cypriot migration and asylum context
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and in English (both oral and written).
- Computer literate, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications
- Excellent intercultural and communication skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to work as a member of team
- Mobility and flexibility
The position offers a competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR is an equal opportunities employer