MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Office Administrator / Receptionist at its Limassol offices. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants.
Main duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence (e-mails, letters, packages, etc.)
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive in the office
- Managing agendas / making travel arrangements / organising visas and accommodation / arranging appointments, etc.
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
- Taking on some of the Group’s Chairman’s responsibilities and working more closely with management and Board.
- Preparing the conference rooms prior any meetings
- Managing agendas / making travel arrangements / appointments, etc.
- Creating and updating records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Keeping stock of office supplies and placing orders when necessary
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs and handling the petty cash
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in an office environment
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance and a customer service approach
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Secretarial studies diploma will be considered as an advantage
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Medical coverage
- Provident Fund
- Performance oriented and rewarding company culture
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer