MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a high caliber, dynamic and enthusiastic individual for the position of Junior Corporate Administrator to join its Limassol offices. The successful candidate will hold a full-time role and will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of the Corporate department and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Hold accountability for the Company’s day to day secretarial and directorship tasks
- Assisting in the provision of corporate administration services to clients
- Liaise with the Registrar of Companies for recording various changes in the companies’ status
- Perform general administration tasks
- Deal with the opening of corporate and individual bank accounts both in Cyprus and abroad and liaise with various banks as required
- Update corporate and client bank accounts
- Execute Know-Your-Client (KYC) duties
- Degree from a reputable academic institution in a relevant subject
- Relevant experience in a corporate services provider or a professional services organization would be considered an advantage
- Experience with and/or knowledge of current KYC requirements and AML legislation would be considered an advantage
- Experience in incorporation of companies, preparation and filing of various forms required for changes in companies, preparation of resolutions required and other similar tasks would be considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Companies Law would be considered an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
A competitive remuneration package, including performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com no later than Friday, 7th of June 2019, quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer