MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a high caliber, dynamic and enthusiastic individual for the position of IT Specialist to join its Nicosia offices. The successful candidate will hold a full-time role and will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of IT department and will be expected, amongst other to:
- Ensure the smooth operation of all hardware and electronic equipment of the Group
- Provide technical support to end users
- Install and configure hardware operating systems and applications
- Perform regular maintenance procedures for all hardware
- Perform routine tests on all operating and communication systems to ensure their smooth operation at all times
- Ensure backups of systems are performed as scheduled
- Ensure all hardware is protected against viruses or external interference
- Managing the Group’s websites on a regular basis
- Degree from a reputable academic institution in Computer Systems or in any other relevant subject
- Any Technical Certifications will be classed as an advantage
- PC Server hardware installation and troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge and experience of Windows OS
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory
- Knowledge and experience of WordPress
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Travelling between Nicosia and Limassol offices will be required
A competitive remuneration package, including performance related bonus and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae no later than Friday 12th of April 2019 quoting the associated job title in the email subject.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer