MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a Group Human Resource Manager at its Limassol Offices. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing industry alongside highly experienced consultants, dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Working closely with Group Partners, Directors, Managers and Departmental Heads on several HR Matters and upholding good relationships with all levels.
- Identifying, developing and implementing solutions across a range of corporate functions on HR related matters.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR related queries for all the employees of the Group as well as Managers.
- Providing guidance, support and coaching where necessary to Departmental Heads and Managers on HR related matters, including seeing these through to resolution.
- Planning, monitoring and conducting appraisals on an annual or periodical basis including providing guidance to Departmental Heads and Managers.
- Producing, maintaining and implementing policies and procedures in relation to HR as well as other operations, i.e. Health and Safety matters.
- Developing and maintaining a positive organisational culture which shall be aligned with the Group’s values and overall strategy.
- Managing the on-boarding and induction process for new employees as well as conducting exit interviews for terminated employees.
- Managing the entire recruitment process on behalf of the Group as well as for selected clients using innovative sourcing strategies and making sure screened candidates are delivered to hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Providing HR services and employment advice to Group clients.
- Managing all aspects of general HR duties including but not limited to absence management, issuing employment contracts, recruitment and selections, performance management, annual appraisals, learning and development, employee relations, employee files, etc.
- Ownership of HR results and outcomes.
- Responsible for maintaining a strong Employer brand.
- Involved in any ad-hoc projects that may arise from time to time.
- HR related degree at a Master’s level, preferably from a reputable English-speaking university is a must.
- A CIPD or SHRM Qualification would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of Exelsys HCM software would be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Computer literacy.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask within a fast-pace environment, paying attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Honest and trusted individual, who must be able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Fit into the Group’s culture and be motivated and committed.
- Adapt to changing circumstances and prioritise and organise tasks and resources.
- Work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Communicate and collaborate efficiently and effectively with colleagues and clients.
- A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th salary.
- Fully paid medical coverage.
- Provident Fund.
- Performance-based annual bonus.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer