MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a high caliber, dynamic and career driven individual to take on the role of Deputy Head of Corporate Services in Limassol. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing sector, alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Hands on management of the corporate team.
- Accountable for the Company’s day-to-day general corporate administration, filling and directorship tasks.
- Responsible for the day-to-day updating of the corporate database and ensuring that the information is valid and up-to-date.
- Comply with KYC requirements.
- Preparing, reviewing and executing various secretarial services and documents on behalf of clients as well as other Group entities including minutes, resolutions, share certificates, Powers of Attorney, etc.
- Handling client requests in a timely and professional manner and attending meetings from time to time.
- Reviewing various corporate agreements and arranging for execution of these by the Directors of each Company.
- Liaising with international firms, mainly operating in the financial services sector, for legal, tax, and corporate structuring matters.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies for recording various changes in the companies’ status and directorships.
- Liaising with various service providers, authorities and other external parties as may be requested from time to time.
- Preparing documents relevant to company registration and formation procedures.
- Preparing and executing bank account applications (for both corporate and individuals) and communication with all banks, whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Assisting with the execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents.
- Assisting with immigration services including provision of advice on citizenship enquiries to third country nationals.
- Assisting in expanding the business and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role and in the corporate services sector.
- Sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above with proven experience.
- Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Experience in dealing with Registrar of Companies matters.
- Knowledge of current KYC requirements and AML legislation.
- Experience in incorporation of companies, preparation and filing of various forms required for changes in companies, preparation of resolutions and other similar tasks.
- Experience in opening corporate and individual bank accounts.
- Experience with international jurisdictions.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both written and spoken.
- Computer proficiency.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Results orientated individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and plan around deadlines.
- Legal educational background will be considered as an advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th salary.
- Fully paid medical coverage.
- Provident Fund.
- Performance based annual bonus.
- A rewarding company culture and highly motivated environment
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer