MAP FinTech is a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry and is specialized on regulatory reporting, with clients and associates worldwide also part of MAP S.Platis Group. The Company is seeking to recruit a Compliance Executive to join its Limassol offices. By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Acting as the Compliance Executive on behalf of the Company, replying to client’s compliance enquires as well as support team’s enquiries on compliance matters.
- Providing support on MiFIR, EMIR, CRS, FATCA enquiries.
- Providing input to the development team related to new financial instruments reporting.
- Participating in meetings with prospective clients in order to analyse and understand the client’s operations, compliance and financial instruments needs.
- Analysing contracts related to clients for complex financial instruments and mapping them to EMIR fields for manual reporting.
- Involved in new product development in relation to the compliance part of the product for example EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, CRS, FATCA, GDPR, etc.
- Writing articles related to compliance / financial matters for marketing purposes.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with impact.
- Able to perform under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the financial sector will be considered an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- ACA/ACCA/CFA or Master’s degree in a related field would be considered as an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial services sector in a similar role.
- CySEC certificate for the provision of investment services would be considered as an advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Fully paid medical coverage
- Provident Fund
- Performance based annual bonus
- A rewarding company culture and highly motivated environment
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MAP FinTech is an equal opportunities employer