MAP FinTech is a trusted technology provider to the global financial services industry, specialized on regulatory technology, with clients and associates worldwide and is a member of MAP S.Platis Group. The Company is seeking to recruit a Business Development Officer to join its Limassol offices. By joining the dynamic MAP FinTech team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Developing business and marketing plans in coordination with the Commercial Director and the Group Marketing Manager.
- Working towards achieving monthly budget and revenue goals.
- Initiating and implementing branding and other promotional activities.
- Identifying new business opportunities by continuous research of the market.
- Conducting competition analysis for Cyprus and abroad (i.e. UK).
- Developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding on the product, business development practices, marketing activities and industry trends.
- Assisting in developing business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Maintaining strong client relationships with clients.
- Replying to clients’ enquires in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitoring client retention.
- Participating in the negotiation of terms and deal closing with clients.
- Preparing, negotiating and managing contracts, ensuring compliance with strategic objectives, internal policies and legal obligations.
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients and conducting presentations where necessary.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively.
- Preparing press releases and articles for new products or service in coordination with the Commercial Director and the Marketing Manager.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative abilities.
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with impact and excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- Prior experience in the Financial Technology industry will be considered as an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Fully paid medical coverage
- Provident Fund
- Performance based annual bonus
- A rewarding company culture and highly motivated environment
- Opportunities for career and personal growth
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MAP FinTech is an equal opportunities employer