MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper / Accounting Assistant to join its Nicosia offices.
- LCCI Intermediate Level or other equivalent diploma / qualification
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Recording cash receipts and making bank deposits
- Conducting monthly reconciliations of Company’s bank accounts
- Maintaining the petty cash and monitoring office expenses
- Paying supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Maintain the accounting filing system
- Providing clerical and administrative support to management as requested
The position offers a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, Health Plan, Provident Fund, Bonus and other fringe benefits.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted