MAP S.Platis, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is seeking to recruit an Assistant Consultant for its Internal Audit team in Limassol. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have unique profile building and career growth opportunities in a fast growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants, dealing with a reputable global clientele and obtaining valuable first-hand/practical experience among other in compliance and AML compliance matters of regulated entities.
- Participate as part of our Internal Audit teams in inspecting the systems and premises of CIFs and other regulated entities and assist in interviewing their key personnel
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, the compliance level and the quality of operating performance of CIFs with local and EU regulatory framework
- Analyse Client’s information/manuals/processes and draft plans prior to IA inspections.
- Monitor the existence of policies of the CIFs as required by the Law
- Assess the level of compliance i.e. convergence/divergence of CIFs practices/ operations with respect to the applicable legislation
- Undertake sample compliance checks on Client Identification, Due Diligence and anti- Money Laundering controls that the regulated entities perform towards their Clients
- Assess data/information/evidence received and draft Internal Audit Reports, with major findings/ weaknesses and recommendations, to the Senior Management and the Board of Directors of regulated entities
- Obtain broad compliance related knowledge in regulatory frameworks relevant to AML/Know Your Client (KYC), MiFiD, EMIR, funds, fund managers, payment service providers, ASPs, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Risk Management, or other related discipline, preferably, from a UK university.
- Relevant Masters’ degree will be considered an advantage
- Any relevant work experience in a corporate environment or the financial services sector will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Competitive remuneration package, including discretionary performance-related bonus based on qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance upon successful completion of the probation period
- Provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period
- Other benefits such as flexible working hours and one afternoon off
- In-house and external training courses
- Excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply using the below online application form.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer