MAP S.Platis Group, the leading financial services consultancy Group in the region, is looking to fill vacancies in its specialised compliance team (Capital Adequacy) in Nicosia, with a dynamic, self-motivating and ambitious individual. By joining the dynamic MAP S.Platis team, the successful candidate will have unique profile-building and career development opportunities, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global clientele.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Prepare regulatory reports.
- Provide advice and solutions to Investment Firms on capital adequacy issues.
- Work as part of an expert’s team, coordinate with other departments (e.g. legal & corporate, accounting & tax, internal audit etc.) and develop strong working relationships.
- Communicate on behalf of Investment Firms with EU Regulators.
- Communicate with personnel and management of Investment Firms.
- Review and analyse new regulations and advise how these are impacting Investment Firms.
- Please note that full training will be provided to successful candidates.
The candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written (knowledge of any other language shall be considered an advantage).
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with impact.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Basel Accords would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of the FX sector will be considered an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Financial Risk Management or a related discipline from a reputable university.
- First or Upper second class honours.
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced/Basic CySec certification will be considered an advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- 13th salary.
- Fully paid medical coverage.
- Provident Fund.
- Performance based annual bonus.
- A rewarding company culture and highly motivated environment.
- Opportunities for career and personal growth.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
MAP S.Platis is an equal opportunities employer.