MAP S.Platis can help you obtain an EU Banking License in Cyprus, a Cyprus Investment Firm License from CySEC, an EU Investment Firm License from any other EU Authority, an E-Money or Payment Institution License from the Central Bank of Cyprus or any other EU Authority, and a Fund Manager License (AIFM or UCITS Management) from CySEC or any other EU Authority, as well as register AIFs or UCITS funds.
With a team of more than 100 multidisciplinary financial services consultants, MAP S.Platis is the leader in the field of registration of European Investment Firms (IF) including Forex and Binary Options Brokers, Brokers-Dealers, Asset Managers and Financial Advisors. MAP S.Platis also leads in the registration of Cyprus Banks, Payment and E-Money Institutions, Fund Managers and Regulated Funds, as well as Insurance Companies.
So far, MAP S.Platis has succeeded in registering over 60% of the Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF) registered under MiFID as a promoter or consultant and extending the license of a number of existing CIFs (NB: Extending the license involves a procedure similar to a new registration as regards procedures and manuals).
Due to our specialization and specific experience in the field, the registration process for all these CIFs took minimum time following the submission of the respective application files.
Our services include:
- Consulting on the form of a financial group’s presence in Cyprus and the rest of the EU (IF, CIF, Investment Branch or other depending on the Client’s needs);
- Advisory support towards the authorisation andregistration of an EU Investment Firm or a Cypriot Banking Institution;
- Preparation of the Application File in accordance with current regulatory requirements to include the following activities, among others:
- Design and build the IF structure based on your needs (in a cost-efficient way);
- Prepare a custom-built Operations Manual in the most efficient manner and based on your needs;
- Prepare the Anti-Money Laundering Manual (AML) and the Know Your Client (KYC) policies in the most efficient manner and based on your needs;
- Prepare the business plan;
- Complete the application form to be submitted to the relevant EU regulatory authority;
- Review the questionnaires of the shareholders, directors and heads of departments of the proposed IF;
- Locate qualified executive and non-executive directors (if needed);
- Complete the relevant checklists;
- Prepare necessary justifications to be submitted to the relevant EU regulatory authority, as applicable;
- Prepare the letter(s) to accompany the application in the event that any exception may be requested;
- Guide you in providing all the necessary documentation and certificates;
- Answer any relevant questions concerning the application process, and;
- Respond on your behalf to the Authority’s queries and suggestions relating to the application.
- CIF/IF/Bank registration after the authorization;
- Locating qualified Directors and personnel for an/a CIF/IF/Bank, and;
- Full legal, accounting and auditing support of an/a CIF/IF/Bank.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.