Given the heavy public and regulatory scrutiny that the financial services sector is under in today’s turbulent and complex business environment, MAP S.Platis, the largest provider of comprehensive support services to the sector in the MENA region, has expanded its specialized spectrum of services by forming a Financial Forensics Unit.
The Unit is comprised of Certified and Chartered Accountants, Regulatory and AML Compliance Experts, Auditors, and Legal Advisors. Furthermore, our multidisciplinary team of experts takes advantage of the resources, knowledge and support of other specialized units within MAP S.Platis such as Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Risk Management Support, IT Audit and Internal Audit to address a variety of complicated financial, commercial, accounting and IT issues.
The MAP S.Platis Financial Forensic Unit’s objective is to provide support to the Financial Services sector and the EU’s Regulatory Authorities and Government Bodies, as well as Law Firms and other interested third parties dealing with complex financial investigations.
MAP S.Platis Financial Forensic Unit Services include:
- Financial Dispute Resolution and Litigation Support;
- Financial Expert Witness;
- Financial Fraud Investigations including Money Laundering;
- Forensic Accounting with regard to Financial Statement Misrepresentation;
- Regulatory Compliance Reviews;
- Identification and Mitigation of Risk and Financial Crime Threats, and;
- Due Diligence and Business Valuation Reviews.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.