Investment Firms are subject to capital adequacy requirements, meaning that they are obligated to monitor and assess the level or regulatory capital that must be maintained on a continuing basis in order to achieve compliance with the relevant regulations.
Our specialised team holds extensive knowledge and insight into industry practices relating to capital adequacy requirements and can offer among others the following services:
- Advising customers regarding CRD IV matters;
- Preparation of CRD IV CoRep Forms (i.e., Capital Adequacy Reports);
- Preparation of Internal Capital Adequacy Process (ICAAP);
- Preparation of Pillar III disclosures, and;
- Provision of in-house training regarding regulatory requirements.
* Please note that advice on capital adequacy requirements is only available to clients with annual engagements.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.